By Petroleum Wholesale
New Year’s Eve is the last and also the one of the biggest party nights of the year! You should gather your family and friends together and throw a big party to say farewell to 2015 and HELLO to 2016. Picture a great New Year’s Eve party at your home with all your friends: sparkling decorations, a few simple (but delicious) finger foods, and desserts that will make your party a hit without breaking the bank. When the clock strikes 12, you toast with champagne and your guests take silly photos, dance with loud, crazy noisemakers, and bring in the New Year right!
Here are a few of our favorite ideas we want to share with you:
- Party Poppin' Popcorn- This treat is SO EASY to make and everyone LOVES it! Pop microwave white popcorn in the bag. Spread out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with white chocolate or white candy melts.
- Easy Ranch Cheese Ball - You might be tempted to just buy a cheeseball at the store, but this one is so simple and delicious it’s really worth just making it yourself! Everyone who has tasted this asks for the recipe – they’re always surprised when we tell them how easy it was. Click here to be taken to Mama’s Kuntry Kitchen for the ingredients and directions.
- Yummy Avocado Bruschetta- This is so easy to make and sure to please a hungry crowd. It combines all the flavors you love about your favorite guacamole – creamy avocado, spicy onion, savory tomato, garlic, lime and cilantro – all served as a unique appetizer. Click here to be taken to Mama's Kuntry Kitchen for the recipe.
- Party hat cookies! We love these white chocolate dipped Oreos topped with a gold fondant star & an ice cream cone party hat. The fondant is sprayed gold with edible food coloring mist, then dusted with edible pearl gold dust. The hat is a ice cream cone tip that was sprayed with pearl white edible mist and also brushed with edible gold dust. We topped it with a snowflake sprinkle that is dusted gold.
Brighten up your house and prepare for New Years by creating decorations and projects full of gold, glitter and sparkle. Take a look at these easy ideas that you can throw together quickly with minimal effort.
- Glitter Champagne Bottles/Glasses- If you love glitter then you will want to make your Champagne bottles extra sparkly by applying spray adhesive then sprinkle glitter over adhesive. Repeat spraying the adhesive and sprinkling the glitter all around the bottle until it’s completely covered in glitter.
- Sequin Backdrop- If you have a circle puncher then this is really easy to do! Just punch out of gold wrapping paper and glue, tape or tie up the circles to craft paper or gold wrapping paper, or even silver wrapping paper
- Balloon Wall- Such an easy idea, just tape up gold and silver balloons.
- Thumbtack Gold Candles- Grab your candles around the house and place gold round
thumb tacks in the candle to make your own golden sparkle candle.
- Glitter Bowtie Pasta Garland- Spray paint bow-tie pasta then tie together with gold string to make an easy garland.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!